Friday, September 3, 2010

Story told via twitter

(read from the bottom to the top)

  1. #trimet ...everyone who was held up because of the asshat that spit on him. Fortunately, things were much better on the 72 I took home.
  2. #trimet ...get on his phone again. I still saw the bus at that stop when I was two blocks away. I feel pretty bad for the driver and...
  3. #trimet ...cops, and a few other people are also calling the cops. He runs off. I got off the bus three stops up and saw the driver...
  4. #trimet ...they start yelling at each other, and the guy spit on him again. Then the guy realizes that the driver is going to call the...
  5. #trimet ...at the back of the bus. As the guy is leaving the bus, he spits on the driver. This causes the driver to run out after him and...
  6. #trimet ...the driver was saying and got so upset that driver kicked him off the bus. Couldn't hear that exchange since I was all the way...
  7. #trimet ...Once the bus left the stop, the guy went up to the front of the bus to talk to the driver, and apparently, he didn't like what...
  8. #trimet ...staring at him until he got to his stop. Then the drunk pointed at the guy and said something I couldn't hear as he left the bus.
  9. #trimet ...The guy the drunk was staring at eventually yelled at the drunk to stop staring at him. This went nowhere and the drunk kept...
  10. I have quite a story to tell about my trip on the 72 a few hours ago. It started w/some drunk guy & another guy he kept staring at. #trimet

No comments:

Post a Comment